It allows you to make elements react to hover.
It allows you to make elements react when they enter the visitor's view.
It allows you to make elements react when they are in the visitor's view.
It allows you to make elements react when they leave the visitor's view.
Play Animation on glTF
You can now choose an animation in a glTF file and make it play according to your visitor interactions.
- Loop Animation
Play Toggle on Video
- Play Toggle on Sound
- Open URL
Phantom URL call
You can use it to trigger a link not related to a webpage, like to smart home devices or analytics.
- Volumetric Video extended support
- Now supports HoloLens, iOS, Android, Magic Leap, Oculus Rift, Oculus Quest
- Improved Image Anchor support on iOS
- Tracking is more stable
- Better quality of shadows
- Improved Light Detection on iOS and Android
User Interface, User Experience¶
- Dialogs UIs have been revamped
Vertical gesture on the menu's navigation bar to switch between Edit and Preview modes
To easily switch between the creation of your project and the quick preview of your experience!
Improved color selection in Menu
Asset Picker and Menu are now responsive
They adapt their layout based on the screen size and rotation.
Easier Triggers & Actions manipulation on legacy and immersive devices
- Overall improved experience on both legacy and immersive devices
- Many, many bugfixes
- Fixed video opening on Android
- Fixed simple anchor glitch on placement
- Fixed text duplicate issue
- Project name is properly refreshed after rename
- Faster and more fluid Cursor animation transitions
- More consistent Spatial Mapping
- More precise touchpad gestures
- QR Code reader in Viewer mode now works
- Added Welcome Home UI with editorial picks