Minsar Studio is available on iOS, Android, Magic Leap, Oculus Rift and Oculus Quest, HoloLens 2 and Nreal Light.
You need iPhone 6S or later, or a recent iPad. You can see the list of AR-ready iOS devices on Apple's website.
The Android device needs to be able to run ARCore. Official Google list.
We support Microsoft HoloLens 2. HoloLens 1 support has been dropped.
Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you want to use Minsar Studio on:
- Magic Leap One
- Oculus Rift or Oculus Quest
- NReal Light
Sign in with regular credentials¶
1. Launch Minsar Studio.
2. Enter your email address to:
go to the password screen if you already have a Minsar account and then sign in.
go to the sign up screen if you don't have a Minsar account yet.
Headsets: Sign in with the pairing code¶
1. Launch Minsar Studio on your device: you can see a 4 digits Code.
2. Go to Minsar Portal Pairing page: portal.minsar.app/pair.
3. Once logged in, you will end up on the pairing page, where you can enter the 4 digits code provided by Minsar Studio app in your headset.
The Code is only valid for 10 minutes.
Refresh your portal page if it is out of date, or use the dedicated "refresh Code" button.
4. Go back to Minsar Studio app in your headset.
Here you go, you can start creating AR+VR experiences with Minsar Studio!