Export to SparkAR¶
Requirements and steps¶
We offer a way to share your experiences on Facebook and Instagram by publishing to the SparkAR platform.
There are 3 main limitations with SparkAR:
The scenes must be rather light, you can't publish an experience over 4MB on Instagram and 10Mo on Facebook.
The SparkAR platform doesn't support most features supported by the Minsar platform. See the compatibility board for more details .
Despite our best efforts, some experiences published with SparkAR may have lower performance than those published with XR View. This is due to limitations within the SparkAR platform that may improve over time.
As a result, you have to keep these limitations in mind when creating an experience for social media.
- Export your experience from Minsar Studio or Minsar portal:
2. Download the export from your portal and unzip it.
3. Open the "arproj" file with SparkAR and publish it on Instagram or Facebook.
- ❌ Supported by Minsar but not Spark AR
- ✅ Supported both by Minsar and Spark AR
- TBD Indetermined
|Feature Type||Feature Name||Compatibility|
|Asset||Outer 360 Image||✅|
|Asset||Inner 360 Image||Q1 2021|
|Asset||Outer 360 Video||❌|
|Asset||Inner 360 Video||❌|
|Asset||glTF / glb||✅|
|Asset||glTF / glb with Morph/Blend Shapes||✅|
|Asset||Text (simple format)||✅|
|Asset||Text (rich format)||✅|