- Volumetric Video support
It's a whole new world of possibilities, if you need some guidance we'll provide it.
Actions can now be triggered by a Tap on a scene element.
- Play Media
- Pause Media
Videos, Sounds and Animations can now be played or paused with Triggers.
glTF default animation
glTF default animations can now be played in your experience.
- Revamped Sign In experience
- Revamped Menu, Notifications & Dialogs
- Improved Asset Picker
- Improved multitouch gestures
Faster glTF assets loading
We care about your time as we know it's precious!
Improved spatial mapping shaders
- Faster assets loading
- Improved image tracking stability in Edit mode
- Improved UI feedback for image tracking state
- Image Anchor available on Magic Leap One
- New Control, Laser and Cursor
- Image Anchor available on compatible Android devices
Fixed sign in experience when first and last name are not available
We can now welcome you in Minsar even if all your information aren't filled in.
Fixed opening failure for projects created with Minsar 1.09 and older
You can open older projects again.
Changed automated naming strategy on project creation
Fixed 'Reset Transform' on Elements not working as expected
'Reset Transform' resets elements scaling and rotation to default values.
Fixed premature Menu display on Project Loading
There is no more confusion on when you are able to use the menu.
Fixed blurry provider icons in the Asset Picker
Fixed Experience opening in XR View
- Smoother image anchoring
- Trigger is selected after its creation
- Video assets import
- Triggers button on all asset menus
- Fixed experience opening in Viewer mode
- Re-enabled Gesture detection
Double-tap on the Bumper to switch to Gesture mode!
- Polished Menu UI on mobile
- Updated Color and Fonts button icons
- Improved Selection of Triggers and Actions
- Fixed Image Anchoring over multiple tracking sessions
- Polished Menu buttons interactions on immersive devices (including animation of contextual buttons on cursor interactions)
- Fixed Project Picker crash on Android
- Fixed broken rotation on the menu when repositionning in Immersive Devices
- Shadows re-enabled on Android and iOS
- QR Code recognition in Viewer